Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I see. 
I see a thin woman walking away from me. 
I see her red coat twisting and turning behind in the wind. 
I see her burnett curls bounce on her shoulders. 

I hear.
I hear her heels clicking against the sidewalk. 
I hear the sounds of people talking all around me. 
I hear taxi drivers slamming on their brakes. 

I touch. I touch the shoulder of the person in front of me as I rush past them. 
I touch the ground as I run towards her. 
I touch her shoulder gently. 

I taste. 
I taste the air as I run. 
I taste the scents of hot dogs, car exhaust, different perfumes of the people around me. 
I taste her. 

I feel.
I feel sweat start to roll down my back. 
I feel people brush past me with annoyance. 
I feel my heart burst with love when my eyes met hers. 

By Alice Merkel 

"To love and be loves is to feel the sun on both sides." : David Viscott

1 comment:

RICK-STAR said...

i love this photo lol what is it?