Thursday, September 11, 2008


This week has been insane. I have four tests in a IN ROW tomorrow- and they are in all of my hardest classes of course- so why am I blogging when I should be studying you ask? The answer is simple- procrastination is key. I usually do not like to procrastinate, but when I tend to get tired/ "fired" and over whelmed like I am right now, I procrastinate BIG time. I also got rubber bands today for the left side of my mouth. You see I have braces, and have had them since last september. Today is different though because now I have a thick rubber band that connects the top of my mouth to the bottom- but heres the catch- I only have the annoying yank of the rubber band on one side of my mouth- and so my mouth is officially uneven, which drives the OCD part of me insane. I also printed A LOT of pictures today in photo, which was good. Anyway- I have to study I guess. Wish me luck! 
Alice 

"There is no substitute for strength of character, and no excuse for the lack of it" - Unknown

No comments: